Videos Goals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Videos Goals

Post by TheBaldyBuddha on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:52 pm

avatar
TheBaldyBuddha
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by Cuz on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Bullet headers!

Well since there's a thread Very Happy



Played spectacularly well here considering the passing and switching was off. Higuain refused to accept we wern't allowed to win but ultimately, very ultimately, he could not prevent it. A couple of the other guys goals were my fault and quite probably, I could've avoided more. I certainly could've made more of an attempt to play keep ball at the end and seal the win but hey ho, I'm still pleased Higuain scored 4 and his 4th was brilliant.
avatar
Cuz

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by TheBaldyBuddha on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Cuz wrote:Bullet headers!

Well since there's a thread Very Happy



Played spectacularly well here considering the passing and switching was off. Higuain refused to accept we wern't allowed to win but ultimately, very ultimately, he could not prevent it. A couple of the other guys goals were my fault and quite probably, I could've avoided more. I certainly could've made more of an attempt to play keep ball at the end and seal the win but hey ho, I'm still pleased Higuain scored 4 and his 4th was brilliant.


Would love to have that save option on xbox
avatar
TheBaldyBuddha
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by KoolKiwi on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:28 am

Agree with you BB ... !

Cuz ... that would have pissed me off - massively. One thing that stands out & raises my blood pressure too - why do so many of your attempts get blocked?


avatar
KoolKiwi

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by TheBaldyBuddha on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:20 pm

KoolKiwi wrote:Agree with you BB ... !

Cuz ... that would have pissed me off - massively. One thing that stands out & raises my blood pressure too - why do so many of your attempts get blocked?



works kiwi just saved 3 black ops clips


avatar
TheBaldyBuddha
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by TheBaldyBuddha on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:34 pm



Just done a test with BO3
avatar
TheBaldyBuddha
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by KoolKiwi on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:47 am

Good to hear mate. Did you simply snap Game DVR and start recording?

I thought that was max 5 min, but I see your 2nd clip is over 9 min long. How did you get that then?
avatar
KoolKiwi

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by TheBaldyBuddha on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:00 am

KoolKiwi wrote:Good to hear mate. Did you simply snap Game DVR and start recording?

I thought that was max 5 min, but I see your 2nd clip is over 9 min long. How did you get that then?

yep and it records over the time, yet to try with a 20min game of fifa though
avatar
TheBaldyBuddha
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos Goals

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum